Flamingo 2.0 Service Release 1 - What's New
What's New, SR1 (6-May-2009)
Failure Bugs Fixed:
- Cast shadows can now be turned off and on using a script.
- Crash Fixes:
- Cancelling a rendering sometimes crashed.
- Processing the lights in the scene prior to rendering sometimes crashed.
- Flamingo sometimes crashed when reading a Rhino model.
- Flamingo render window will now be visible if you mimize Rhino while rendering and then restore it when rendering is complete.
- Groundcover works on closed curves and polylines.
- Light Dome manager: Opening the light dome manager incorrectly collapsed the light dome tree in the Environment manager. This is fixed.
- Lights with falloff values set are now rendered correctly.
- Evaluation version installer did not work with the Rhino 4 evaluation version installer. This is fixed.
- Flamingo control panels now remember their previous locations.
- When the License Manager cannot be contacted, Flamingo displays a message instead of crashing.
- Environment (1)
- Help (1)
- Installer (11)
- Localization (1)
- Plant (1)
rel 505, cache present, fresh